I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?