I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 23 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 24 1 day trip from Nice
- 25 Girona and Besalau