I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 Rome to Venice
- 7 Alitala
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Whathello Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 17 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 18 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Travel in Europe
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag