I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming soon - an updated look for Fodors.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 year olds in Europe
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Eastern Europe
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Azores
- 10 Coffee in Naples
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 13 Granada
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions