I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming soon - an updated look for Fodors.com
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 3 Istanbul hotels
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 El Rocio festival, Huelva