I am doing a 3 week trip through Tuscany in Italy and wanted to get advice on the best, most comfortable shoes to wear. Any recommendations would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Car rental in Paris
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw