I am doing a 3 week trip through Tuscany in Italy and wanted to get advice on the best, most comfortable shoes to wear. Any recommendations would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Portugal itinerary help
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 Rome
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 13 Booking hotels before trains
- 14 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 15 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Italy/Greece with kids
- 18 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 19 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 20 Munich
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France