Getting off a cruise and would like to spend day and night in Dover before getting to airport at 2:15 PM at Heathrow next day. Want to see Dover Castle and War Tunnels. Is there any good place to stay that is convenient to Dover Castle and to get to transportation to Heathrow?
Comfortable bed in Dover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 6 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 7 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 8 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 9 Barcelona for single female
- 10 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 11 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 12 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 13 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 16 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 19 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 20 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 21 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver