Getting off a cruise and would like to spend day and night in Dover before getting to airport at 2:15 PM at Heathrow next day. Want to see Dover Castle and War Tunnels. Is there any good place to stay that is convenient to Dover Castle and to get to transportation to Heathrow?
Comfortable bed in Dover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Flam, Norway railway
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection