I live in Australia now, but I lived in Montenegro.I would like to find out what do I need to see my country again?Do I have to be citizen of Australia or not? Montenegrian girl.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 London tube
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 19 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 20 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September