I am doing online booking for these sites. Do I need to book for a child as well? My daughter is 3.5 yrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 13 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome