Thinking of doing a walks of Italy tour of the colosseum. It includes underground and upper tier which is not open tp public. Is that true? Has anyone done this? It will cost $350 for family of 5. Happy to pay if it is a fantastic tour and includes things not included in normal ticket price.
colosseum tour- is it worth the money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 3 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 6 Liverpool to London
- 7 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 12 car rental agency
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 16 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 17 Trains
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 DVD players in France
- 21 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 22 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?