Thinking of doing a walks of Italy tour of the colosseum. It includes underground and upper tier which is not open tp public. Is that true? Has anyone done this? It will cost $350 for family of 5. Happy to pay if it is a fantastic tour and includes things not included in normal ticket price.
colosseum tour- is it worth the money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 15 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 18 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 Sicily Suggetions
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 25 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald