We will be in Rome late March and want to tour the Colosseum. It is one of the things we did not do the last time we were in Rome. (We have toured the Forum and many other sites). We plan on getting there when it first opens to try and avoid crowds. I have heard that their is a new part below that is now open and worth seeing. Will access to that portion be part of the entrance fee or is it an area that must be shown by a tour guide? Any advice on touring, buying tickets, avoiding crowd times, etc. will be appreciated. After touring the colosseum, we want to see the Pantheon. Again, any advice on time of day to tour, etc.? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 London visit
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?