We will be in Rome late March and want to tour the Colosseum. It is one of the things we did not do the last time we were in Rome. (We have toured the Forum and many other sites). We plan on getting there when it first opens to try and avoid crowds. I have heard that their is a new part below that is now open and worth seeing. Will access to that portion be part of the entrance fee or is it an area that must be shown by a tour guide? Any advice on touring, buying tickets, avoiding crowd times, etc. will be appreciated. After touring the colosseum, we want to see the Pantheon. Again, any advice on time of day to tour, etc.? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 One week in Venice - trips
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside