We will be in Rome late March and want to tour the Colosseum. It is one of the things we did not do the last time we were in Rome. (We have toured the Forum and many other sites). We plan on getting there when it first opens to try and avoid crowds. I have heard that their is a new part below that is now open and worth seeing. Will access to that portion be part of the entrance fee or is it an area that must be shown by a tour guide? Any advice on touring, buying tickets, avoiding crowd times, etc. will be appreciated. After touring the colosseum, we want to see the Pantheon. Again, any advice on time of day to tour, etc.? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 24 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 25 Luggage lockers at London train station?