We will be in Rome late March and want to tour the Colosseum. It is one of the things we did not do the last time we were in Rome. (We have toured the Forum and many other sites). We plan on getting there when it first opens to try and avoid crowds. I have heard that their is a new part below that is now open and worth seeing. Will access to that portion be part of the entrance fee or is it an area that must be shown by a tour guide? Any advice on touring, buying tickets, avoiding crowd times, etc. will be appreciated. After touring the colosseum, we want to see the Pantheon. Again, any advice on time of day to tour, etc.? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 4 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Vacation Pictures
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca