We will be in Rome late March and want to tour the Colosseum. It is one of the things we did not do the last time we were in Rome. (We have toured the Forum and many other sites). We plan on getting there when it first opens to try and avoid crowds. I have heard that their is a new part below that is now open and worth seeing. Will access to that portion be part of the entrance fee or is it an area that must be shown by a tour guide? Any advice on touring, buying tickets, avoiding crowd times, etc. will be appreciated. After touring the colosseum, we want to see the Pantheon. Again, any advice on time of day to tour, etc.? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 2 Driving from Italy to France
- 3 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 4 Why don't the French want to work?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 13 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 14 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School