After reading some of the other threads on booking the Colosseum tours (THANK YOU!!!) I called today to book our tickets. We will be in Rome on a Saturday night when they are offering the underground tour at night. I got through the booking process exactly as everyone had described. But then she gave me a confirmation number and said thank you and hung up (she was also having trouble hearing me). Others threads have mentioned them asking for a credit card and an email, which she did not. She simply said "you pick up at ticket window." I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Is it unusual that she didn't ask for my credit card to pay? Does this mean we'll have to stand in a long line to get these tickets? We were trying to avoid that if at all possible. I attempted to call back right after she hung up for clarification but was on hold for 15 minutes and then it hung up on me. I figured I'd reach out on here first and see if anyone could shed some light on this. Then I'll try to call again tomorrow. Your help is much appreciated!!!
Colosseum Night Tour - question about payment
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 2 DeGaulle Airport
- 3 Chip & Pin Only
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 how long in Malta?
- 6 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 7 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 8 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Where to eat in Venice?
- 11 Copenhagen public transportation
- 12 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 13 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 14 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 17 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 18 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 19 3 days in Barcelona
- 20 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 21 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 22 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 23 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 24 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 25 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?