After reading some of the other threads on booking the Colosseum tours (THANK YOU!!!) I called today to book our tickets. We will be in Rome on a Saturday night when they are offering the underground tour at night. I got through the booking process exactly as everyone had described. But then she gave me a confirmation number and said thank you and hung up (she was also having trouble hearing me). Others threads have mentioned them asking for a credit card and an email, which she did not. She simply said "you pick up at ticket window." I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Is it unusual that she didn't ask for my credit card to pay? Does this mean we'll have to stand in a long line to get these tickets? We were trying to avoid that if at all possible. I attempted to call back right after she hung up for clarification but was on hold for 15 minutes and then it hung up on me. I figured I'd reach out on here first and see if anyone could shed some light on this. Then I'll try to call again tomorrow. Your help is much appreciated!!!
Colosseum Night Tour - question about payment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 3 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Location of hotel in Rome
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Need advice for this
- 23 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?