After reading some of the other threads on booking the Colosseum tours (THANK YOU!!!) I called today to book our tickets. We will be in Rome on a Saturday night when they are offering the underground tour at night. I got through the booking process exactly as everyone had described. But then she gave me a confirmation number and said thank you and hung up (she was also having trouble hearing me). Others threads have mentioned them asking for a credit card and an email, which she did not. She simply said "you pick up at ticket window." I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Is it unusual that she didn't ask for my credit card to pay? Does this mean we'll have to stand in a long line to get these tickets? We were trying to avoid that if at all possible. I attempted to call back right after she hung up for clarification but was on hold for 15 minutes and then it hung up on me. I figured I'd reach out on here first and see if anyone could shed some light on this. Then I'll try to call again tomorrow. Your help is much appreciated!!!
Colosseum Night Tour - question about payment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question