Hello dear helpers. I normally do all my own investigating and planning and haven't thought to ask for help before. However, I'm a little overwhelmed trying to choose what to do for a mere weekend in early April when we'll be traveling (most likely by plane, but perhaps by train, if that'd make for a good trip) from a meeting in Cologne to a conference in Vienna. What do you all suggest? Thanks for any ideas.
cologne to vienna side trip beginning of April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Is this realistic... advice?
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Age for booking a hotel?
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Satnav maps update
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Rolling bags in Venice
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June