Hello dear helpers. I normally do all my own investigating and planning and haven't thought to ask for help before. However, I'm a little overwhelmed trying to choose what to do for a mere weekend in early April when we'll be traveling (most likely by plane, but perhaps by train, if that'd make for a good trip) from a meeting in Cologne to a conference in Vienna. What do you all suggest? Thanks for any ideas.
cologne to vienna side trip beginning of April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 2 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 5 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 6 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 7 Christmas in Munich
- 8 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain