Going to Germany for 1st time! Will be staying in Cologne (nearest train station - Bahnhof Ehrenfeld) and need to go to and from Messe Düsseldorf for a convention for 4 days (Nov. 20 to Nov 23) - please tell me the way to get back and forth each day on train. Should I pre-buy tickets and what tickets for what trains do I need?
Also, how much warm clothing will I need for Germany in November (I live in Miami) and not used to thinking about dressing for cold weather!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt