Going to Germany for 1st time! Will be staying in Cologne (nearest train station - Bahnhof Ehrenfeld) and need to go to and from Messe Düsseldorf for a convention for 4 days (Nov. 20 to Nov 23) - please tell me the way to get back and forth each day on train. Should I pre-buy tickets and what tickets for what trains do I need?
Also, how much warm clothing will I need for Germany in November (I live in Miami) and not used to thinking about dressing for cold weather!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Rent a car in England
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 6 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 10 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 22 Going to Russia
- 23 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 24 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 25 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?