Going to Germany for 1st time! Will be staying in Cologne (nearest train station - Bahnhof Ehrenfeld) and need to go to and from Messe Düsseldorf for a convention for 4 days (Nov. 20 to Nov 23) - please tell me the way to get back and forth each day on train. Should I pre-buy tickets and what tickets for what trains do I need?
Also, how much warm clothing will I need for Germany in November (I live in Miami) and not used to thinking about dressing for cold weather!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ヮ인터넷카지노
- 2 영종도카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생방송카지노な생방송카지노
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Chania
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries