Going to Germany for 1st time! Will be staying in Cologne (nearest train station - Bahnhof Ehrenfeld) and need to go to and from Messe Düsseldorf for a convention for 4 days (Nov. 20 to Nov 23) - please tell me the way to get back and forth each day on train. Should I pre-buy tickets and what tickets for what trains do I need?
Also, how much warm clothing will I need for Germany in November (I live in Miami) and not used to thinking about dressing for cold weather!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Where in Greece
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy