Hoping for any local knowledge available.
Have booked a long weekend in Cologne the first weekend in October (4th through 7th) and am seeing virtually nothing in terms of hotel availability.
Do the trade fairs just block book the major hotels, and, if so, how likely is it that rooms become generally available nearer the time?
Any suggestions welcome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 12 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies