Hoping for any local knowledge available.
Have booked a long weekend in Cologne the first weekend in October (4th through 7th) and am seeing virtually nothing in terms of hotel availability.
Do the trade fairs just block book the major hotels, and, if so, how likely is it that rooms become generally available nearer the time?
Any suggestions welcome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Sicily
- 12 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 13 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 14 car for four adults and four bikes
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 20 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 21 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May