i ave been planning to spend a weekend in Cologne with my friends for 4 nights somewhere around mid-January.
will stay at my friend apartment at Ehrenfeld.
Would it be a good idea to go to Cologne in this season? what are the tings to see?
or should I choose some other place to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 European Championship
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 Palma de Mallorca
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 italy itinerary request
- 12 What about Basque Country?
- 13 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 currency
- 18 My San Sebastian ideas
- 19 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 20 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 21 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Sardinia, Italy
- 25 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...