i ave been planning to spend a weekend in Cologne with my friends for 4 nights somewhere around mid-January.
will stay at my friend apartment at Ehrenfeld.
Would it be a good idea to go to Cologne in this season? what are the tings to see?
or should I choose some other place to see?
Cologne in mid-january
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 York Food and Drink Festival
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 10 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 11 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 12 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 13 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Driving in Genoa
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 20 Paris metro
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 23 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo