i ave been planning to spend a weekend in Cologne with my friends for 4 nights somewhere around mid-January.
will stay at my friend apartment at Ehrenfeld.
Would it be a good idea to go to Cologne in this season? what are the tings to see?
or should I choose some other place to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Croatia in 16 days
- 11 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 14 Yummy Swiss bites
- 15 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 18 Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 23 Scotland Itinerary
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations