i ave been planning to spend a weekend in Cologne with my friends for 4 nights somewhere around mid-January.
will stay at my friend apartment at Ehrenfeld.
Would it be a good idea to go to Cologne in this season? what are the tings to see?
or should I choose some other place to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 10 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 15 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 16 TAP airlines & other questions
- 17 Netflix and Hulu
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 21 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 22 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 23 Naples
- 24 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 25 First Trip to Europe, HELP