Will be making quick (one-night ) trip from Paris for first time visit to Cologne just for Christmas markets, stroll thru old town, etc. Have points to use at either Hilton or Marriott and would welcome views on which is better. Reviews seems somewhat better for Marriott, but Hilton seems to be in better location. Can I go too far wrong with either one? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷썬시티카지노‷)
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 가인안마o1o 2816 2526가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 4 다모아카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아카지노‷)＼
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 Spain and South of France
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?