Will be making quick (one-night ) trip from Paris for first time visit to Cologne just for Christmas markets, stroll thru old town, etc. Have points to use at either Hilton or Marriott and would welcome views on which is better. Reviews seems somewhat better for Marriott, but Hilton seems to be in better location. Can I go too far wrong with either one? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Cognac transportation?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon