When traveling to Germany in May, we will only have time to visit 2 of these cities - Cologne, Dusseldorf, or Bonn. Would those familiar with them please advise which two they should be. Thank you.
Cologne, Dusseldorf, & Bonn
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 When to visit Provence updated info
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 20 Lucerne & Zurich
- 21 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 22 Trip around Spain
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 25 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?