I am going to visit Cologne for 1 day 21st December. And I will take the CNL to Munich at midnight the same day.
Could I please have some advises on what to do until I get on the CNL? And some main places to visit?
Thank you so much!!!
Cologne after 10pm during Chrismas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 2 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 3 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 4 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 JulieVikmas,et al, tell me about the DuLac
- 7 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 8 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 9 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 10 Question about justairports
- 11 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 12 First trip to Paris
- 13 Italian Riviera Planning
- 14 Car insurance in Europe...
- 15 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 16 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 17 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 18 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 19 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 20 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 21 Can't print train tickets
- 22 Solo train travel in Germany
- 23 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 25 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris