I am going to visit Cologne for 1 day 21st December. And I will take the CNL to Munich at midnight the same day.
Could I please have some advises on what to do until I get on the CNL? And some main places to visit?
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 2 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 3 Vienna to Bratislava
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 7 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 8 Venice at Christmas
- 9 Bayeux and environs
- 10 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 11 Best way to see Croatia?
- 12 Rome For 2 days
- 13 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 The highlands
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 24 Amalie/Rome
- 25 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?