I am currently in Basel for work and want to get out of the city this weekend. I am thinking of Colmar France- i can take a train from Basel. My question to the group is do I need a car in Colmar? or will I be O.K. for 1 day walking.
Any and all insight into Colmar is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 London Itinerary and Questions
- 14 Well, I'm always warning people
- 15 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 16 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 17 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 23 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 24 5 Days in Corsica
- 25 Cork or Galway?