I am currently in Basel for work and want to get out of the city this weekend. I am thinking of Colmar France- i can take a train from Basel. My question to the group is do I need a car in Colmar? or will I be O.K. for 1 day walking.
Any and all insight into Colmar is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?