I am currently in Basel for work and want to get out of the city this weekend. I am thinking of Colmar France- i can take a train from Basel. My question to the group is do I need a car in Colmar? or will I be O.K. for 1 day walking.
Any and all insight into Colmar is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 5 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two