I have booked a Collette Vacations tour to Ireland for Summer 2010, does anyone have experience with this tour operator that is recent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 4 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 5 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 6 Amsterday > Bruges
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 9 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 10 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 17 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 18 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 CDG questions
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Amalfi coast in May
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago