I am a 23 year old college student. I currently attend the United States Military Academy. Upon graduation this May 23, I will have 57 days of paid leave to do with as I please. I have determined that I want to revisit Europe for anywhere between three and five weeks, with the preference being 3-4 between mid-June (10JUN15) and mid-July (15JUL15 at the latest, work starting on 19JUL15).
I have been reading several forums discussing different tour options. I could travel alone, I have time to do the research, but I question the quality of travel, the frustration of potential missed connections and travel errors, and the hazards of traveling unaccompanied in Europe. I have traveled before and had a decent amount of freedom through EF Tours my senior year of high school and that was enjoyable for a 8 day trip to France and Spain. However, I'd like to see as much of Europe as possible, which means lots of travel from country to country.
I have found not only EF Tours, but also AESU and Contiki tours as alternatives for travel in Europe. What are your suggestions regarding these tour agencies? Any suggestions? Should I go it alone? What advise do you have for me while I consider what exactly I want to do?
I appreciate all the input and will read anything you write. I look forward to your advise. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Tour groups
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 24 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?