I am a 23 year old college student. I currently attend the United States Military Academy. Upon graduation this May 23, I will have 57 days of paid leave to do with as I please. I have determined that I want to revisit Europe for anywhere between three and five weeks, with the preference being 3-4 between mid-June (10JUN15) and mid-July (15JUL15 at the latest, work starting on 19JUL15).
I have been reading several forums discussing different tour options. I could travel alone, I have time to do the research, but I question the quality of travel, the frustration of potential missed connections and travel errors, and the hazards of traveling unaccompanied in Europe. I have traveled before and had a decent amount of freedom through EF Tours my senior year of high school and that was enjoyable for a 8 day trip to France and Spain. However, I'd like to see as much of Europe as possible, which means lots of travel from country to country.
I have found not only EF Tours, but also AESU and Contiki tours as alternatives for travel in Europe. What are your suggestions regarding these tour agencies? Any suggestions? Should I go it alone? What advise do you have for me while I consider what exactly I want to do?
I appreciate all the input and will read anything you write. I look forward to your advise. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Planning A trip
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Iceland March Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.