I am a 23 year old college student. I currently attend the United States Military Academy. Upon graduation this May 23, I will have 57 days of paid leave to do with as I please. I have determined that I want to revisit Europe for anywhere between three and five weeks, with the preference being 3-4 between mid-June (10JUN15) and mid-July (15JUL15 at the latest, work starting on 19JUL15).
I have been reading several forums discussing different tour options. I could travel alone, I have time to do the research, but I question the quality of travel, the frustration of potential missed connections and travel errors, and the hazards of traveling unaccompanied in Europe. I have traveled before and had a decent amount of freedom through EF Tours my senior year of high school and that was enjoyable for a 8 day trip to France and Spain. However, I'd like to see as much of Europe as possible, which means lots of travel from country to country.
I have found not only EF Tours, but also AESU and Contiki tours as alternatives for travel in Europe. What are your suggestions regarding these tour agencies? Any suggestions? Should I go it alone? What advise do you have for me while I consider what exactly I want to do?
I appreciate all the input and will read anything you write. I look forward to your advise. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 London Theater
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 My final Prague itinerary
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 21 Private Guide in Lyon
- 22 13 nights in switzerland
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017