I am a 23 year old college student. I currently attend the United States Military Academy. Upon graduation this May 23, I will have 57 days of paid leave to do with as I please. I have determined that I want to revisit Europe for anywhere between three and five weeks, with the preference being 3-4 between mid-June (10JUN15) and mid-July (15JUL15 at the latest, work starting on 19JUL15).
I have been reading several forums discussing different tour options. I could travel alone, I have time to do the research, but I question the quality of travel, the frustration of potential missed connections and travel errors, and the hazards of traveling unaccompanied in Europe. I have traveled before and had a decent amount of freedom through EF Tours my senior year of high school and that was enjoyable for a 8 day trip to France and Spain. However, I'd like to see as much of Europe as possible, which means lots of travel from country to country.
I have found not only EF Tours, but also AESU and Contiki tours as alternatives for travel in Europe. What are your suggestions regarding these tour agencies? Any suggestions? Should I go it alone? What advise do you have for me while I consider what exactly I want to do?
I appreciate all the input and will read anything you write. I look forward to your advise. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?