I am about to be a college graduate this upcoming summer and I am planning a trip leaving early July and returning 4-6 weeks later. I am planning on going with a friend and we would like to hit 4 countries primarily: Spain, France, Italy and Greece.
We are planning on staying in hostels to save some money so I was wondering about any hostels that anyone could recommend? Also, any recommendations on transportation throughout Europe? I'd like to choose the least expensive ways as possible, but we are both going to be 22 years old if that helps.
So any suggestions on things to do, see, or hints on backpacking would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)