I am about to be a college graduate this upcoming summer and I am planning a trip leaving early July and returning 4-6 weeks later. I am planning on going with a friend and we would like to hit 4 countries primarily: Spain, France, Italy and Greece.
We are planning on staying in hostels to save some money so I was wondering about any hostels that anyone could recommend? Also, any recommendations on transportation throughout Europe? I'd like to choose the least expensive ways as possible, but we are both going to be 22 years old if that helps.
So any suggestions on things to do, see, or hints on backpacking would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena