I am about to be a college graduate this upcoming summer and I am planning a trip leaving early July and returning 4-6 weeks later. I am planning on going with a friend and we would like to hit 4 countries primarily: Spain, France, Italy and Greece.
We are planning on staying in hostels to save some money so I was wondering about any hostels that anyone could recommend? Also, any recommendations on transportation throughout Europe? I'd like to choose the least expensive ways as possible, but we are both going to be 22 years old if that helps.
So any suggestions on things to do, see, or hints on backpacking would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more