I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Collecting tickets from Socibus/Secorbus site
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 3 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 4 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 European Trivial Trivia!
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 English ruined castles