I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Italy museum tickets
- 7 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 sfo to europe
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise