I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노게임→业【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】业←슈퍼카지노
- 2 다모아카지노게임→叉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】叉←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Germany family road trip help!
- 4 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 14 who is in amsterdam?
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 17 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...