I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Collecting tickets from Socibus/Secorbus site
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 Ireland Southwest
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 11 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 15 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 16 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 19 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 20 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?