I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 3 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 4 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 vegetarian in spain
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 18 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?