I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia