I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Collecting tickets from Socibus/Secorbus site
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano