I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Well, I'm always warning people
- 24 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!