I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 Healthy eating in Rome
- 3 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 4 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Itenerary Opinion
- 7 Shoppingin Spain
- 8 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 9 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 12 Where to stay around Munich
- 13 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 22 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 23 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!