I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 4 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 5 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Please critique my itinerary
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 15 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 16 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 20 Belgium Travel Concept
- 21 Planning Europe itinerary
- 22 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 23 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 24 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler