I am FINALLY going to Europe for the first time next month and would love to collect silver charms along the way to commemorate the trip. I have done this in the past with other trips, only I was collecting italian charms and those are near impossible to find now. I was wondering if anyone had noticed whether silver charms were easy to find throughout europe? I have never really paid attention to this particular type before so I do not know how difficult this will be. anyone else done this or can offer any insight?
Collecting silver charms in europe??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 London tube
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 cooking classes
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Venice
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?