I will in Berlin next week and needs to make 2 short calls to a local mobile number. I don't plan to use my mobile as I don't want to incur roaming charges. I need to make a call before I leave Tegel airport and once when I arrive at my rented apartment. Are coin operated phones easily available in Tegel airport and also in U stations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Car rental insurance woes
- 3 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 4 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 7 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 8 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Paris recommendations?
- 11 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 12 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 13 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Umbria and Piedmont
- 17 Norway Fjords
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report