I will in Berlin next week and needs to make 2 short calls to a local mobile number. I don't plan to use my mobile as I don't want to incur roaming charges. I need to make a call before I leave Tegel airport and once when I arrive at my rented apartment. Are coin operated phones easily available in Tegel airport and also in U stations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Scotland Highlands Help
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany
- 7 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 8 Ravenna Mosaics
- 9 Our time in Rome
- 10 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 11 Berlin, germany
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 14 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 15 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 22 evening of song and dance
- 23 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 24 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice