I will in Berlin next week and needs to make 2 short calls to a local mobile number. I don't plan to use my mobile as I don't want to incur roaming charges. I need to make a call before I leave Tegel airport and once when I arrive at my rented apartment. Are coin operated phones easily available in Tegel airport and also in U stations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Hungary itinerary Help
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 14 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 17 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 18 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 19 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 12 days in Austria
- 22 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 23 sim card
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?