I will in Berlin next week and needs to make 2 short calls to a local mobile number. I don't plan to use my mobile as I don't want to incur roaming charges. I need to make a call before I leave Tegel airport and once when I arrive at my rented apartment. Are coin operated phones easily available in Tegel airport and also in U stations?
Coin operated public phones in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 chrismas in rome
- 12 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 My notes on Greece 101
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 23 how long in Malta?
- 24 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report