I will be visiting Cogne alone in August and hope to walk in the Gran Paradiso National Park. Do you reckon its safe (Middle-aged female!) Any hints for nice mountain trails - not too taxing. Also spending a few days in La Primula Hostel in Menaggio. Any suggestions on nice hikes around there?
Cogne and Menaggio
- 1 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 2 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 Travel in Spain
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 8 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 9 What size luggage?
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 14 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 15 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 16 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 17 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 please HELP--so confused!!
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days