Can you still buy Tylenol/aspirin with CODEINE over the counter at pharmacies in Paris? I just read an old thread that said that practice was going to stop. Can anyone name a specific pharmacie (City Pharmacie?) where you can buy Tylenol w/codeine and cough syrup w/codeine without the benefit of a script?
Codeine without a Rx?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Spain Questions
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions