in Sept we will be in the area with a car for about 6 days
any 'must see' attractions, sites, restaurants, etc that aren't to be missed or tips in general.
thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 Places to visit from Zurich
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Positano Hotel in September
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 20 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 21 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?