in Sept we will be in the area with a car for about 6 days
any 'must see' attractions, sites, restaurants, etc that aren't to be missed or tips in general.
thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Paris to Ramstein
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland