in Sept we will be in the area with a car for about 6 days
any 'must see' attractions, sites, restaurants, etc that aren't to be missed or tips in general.
thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Train Help
- 4 First time in Italy
- 5 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 6 Train rides
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 9 Departure Tax in UK
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 One week in & near Marseille
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help
- 18 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 25 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey