Our last two trips took us to Croatia and we drove the coast from Rovinj to Dubrovnik for two weeks, a really great trip. Before that we traveled Ireland by car for over 2 weeks, this was my wife's favorite trip, Croatia was mine, and before that we traveled around Scotland, Isle of Skye and a lot of castles. We are looking for a coastal trip, any country, that we can do by car. Italy, Greece, Spain come to mind. We would like some ideas on trips you have taken and enjoyed. We are in late 50's, will fly out of ATL, enjoy taking our time, warm weather, and driving and enjoying local food and wine. We can go anytime but prefer late spring or early fall. Where would you go???
Coastal Trip To ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?