Our last two trips took us to Croatia and we drove the coast from Rovinj to Dubrovnik for two weeks, a really great trip. Before that we traveled Ireland by car for over 2 weeks, this was my wife's favorite trip, Croatia was mine, and before that we traveled around Scotland, Isle of Skye and a lot of castles. We are looking for a coastal trip, any country, that we can do by car. Italy, Greece, Spain come to mind. We would like some ideas on trips you have taken and enjoyed. We are in late 50's, will fly out of ATL, enjoy taking our time, warm weather, and driving and enjoying local food and wine. We can go anytime but prefer late spring or early fall. Where would you go???
Coastal Trip To ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Connections at CDG
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls