We're looking for suggestions on beautiful places to visit outside of Brussels and Amsterdam for a May 2014 trip there. Short trip, only about 9 full days. Brussels and Amsterdam are the only MUSTS on our itinerary. We fly into and out of Brussels, but one of the main purposes of our trip is to take our daughters to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. Both (ages 11 and 16) have become very interested in her story and would really like to visit there. Other than that, we have no requirements other than to visit places of beauty in either Belgium, (northern) France, or the Netherlands. We can do train or car. I thought the coast might be fun, but am not familiar at all with any of the coastal towns in this part of Europe. Looking for suggestions! Thanks for any help, Fodor Friends!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Cotswolds first time
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 25 Day trips from Bologna