I will be traveling to Venice in the next couple of days and my mother would like for me to bring her back an authentic cameo pendent or pin. Any suggestions as to where I can purchase?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canadians CALL: HP PRINTER tec^h SUPP0RT 1855+999/8045 hp 24*7
- 2 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Naples + Walking Tour
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 London GTG May 19-25
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
Clueless as to where to shop for Cameos in Venice Italy......