I'm a 19yr old american female and I am going to be a Au Pair in Nice, France for the summer. The family also spends 3 weeks of August in Puglia, Italy I believe at Torre Lapillo. I will have nights and weekends off. My concerns are language barriers. I'm attempting to pick up on french but I am not doing very well...do many people know english in France/Italy? Also where should I visit when I have weekends off? I'd really like to visit Paris and the Cinque Terre. I am still trying to understand the train/metro system. I'm concerned about getting around and traveling without knowing much of the language. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 2 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 3 생방송카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 4 생방송카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 5 생중계카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 9 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 10 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 11 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 12 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Vatican City questions
- 19 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Garda Land
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip