I'm a 19yr old american female and I am going to be a Au Pair in Nice, France for the summer. The family also spends 3 weeks of August in Puglia, Italy I believe at Torre Lapillo. I will have nights and weekends off. My concerns are language barriers. I'm attempting to pick up on french but I am not doing very well...do many people know english in France/Italy? Also where should I visit when I have weekends off? I'd really like to visit Paris and the Cinque Terre. I am still trying to understand the train/metro system. I'm concerned about getting around and traveling without knowing much of the language. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 9 France Study Abroad
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 Sicily Beach Resort
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 25 London is it worth it?