Hello. I will be traveling to Reykjavik by myself from June 17th to June 26th. I enjoy going out to clubs and dancing.
Can someone recommend a few clubs? Is any club especially busy during any particular week night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Barcelona to Morocco
- 12 air conditioning
- 13 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 16 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 17 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017