Trying to get 11 people to Paris from CLT for dates shown above. I've been watching prices for months and this is the best I've seen. Reasonable layovers in MIA. Offered by 1800flyeurope. Really wanted the nonstop from CLT but it's been $1360 - $1400+ for months. I know that no one has a crystal ball but what's your opinion? Would you take this? I've got the tickets on hold until Tuesday.
CLT-MIA-CDG-MIA-CLT May 21 - June 9 $1149 Should we take it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 rent car / Munich