Trying to get 11 people to Paris from CLT for dates shown above. I've been watching prices for months and this is the best I've seen. Reasonable layovers in MIA. Offered by 1800flyeurope. Really wanted the nonstop from CLT but it's been $1360 - $1400+ for months. I know that no one has a crystal ball but what's your opinion? Would you take this? I've got the tickets on hold until Tuesday.
CLT-MIA-CDG-MIA-CLT May 21 - June 9 $1149 Should we take it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Italy Spending Budget
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 8 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Brussels in 2 days
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?