My name is Mandy Dalton. I have been a clown for 30 years in the US. I studied with Ringling, Cirque du Soleil, and in 2010 I did Nouveau Clown Institute in BCN.
This year I turned 50 and I want to go around Europe street performing.
I could use advice, help, and connections with other Fodorites who have done the same.
Not sure where to start with the questions so I will ask for the best links that you have for now. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 6 Lake Como,Italy
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Train travel to and from Paris
- 14 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 15 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport