My name is Mandy Dalton. I have been a clown for 30 years in the US. I studied with Ringling, Cirque du Soleil, and in 2010 I did Nouveau Clown Institute in BCN.
This year I turned 50 and I want to go around Europe street performing.
I could use advice, help, and connections with other Fodorites who have done the same.
Not sure where to start with the questions so I will ask for the best links that you have for now. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Venice
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!