My name is Mandy Dalton. I have been a clown for 30 years in the US. I studied with Ringling, Cirque du Soleil, and in 2010 I did Nouveau Clown Institute in BCN.
This year I turned 50 and I want to go around Europe street performing.
I could use advice, help, and connections with other Fodorites who have done the same.
Not sure where to start with the questions so I will ask for the best links that you have for now. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 One night in Rome
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings