My name is Mandy Dalton. I have been a clown for 30 years in the US. I studied with Ringling, Cirque du Soleil, and in 2010 I did Nouveau Clown Institute in BCN.
This year I turned 50 and I want to go around Europe street performing.
I could use advice, help, and connections with other Fodorites who have done the same.
Not sure where to start with the questions so I will ask for the best links that you have for now. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Graz in January
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Sun loungers and parasols
- 18 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Malaga Spain
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou