We are about 16 days from our wedding and 18 from our honeymoon to Italy. I have posted before but just in case---We'll be away for the first two weeks in October. We start on the Amalfi Coast - Positano, then off to Rome, Tuscany and Venice. I have a few things in mind for packing and know all about layering. Since the weather could be warm to cool to rainy we need a variety of things. I am looking for some suggestions on websites that offer great travel pants ( not jeans) or capri's or skirts. I have been to EMS and Prana's sites but am wondering if there is something out there I am missing. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 3 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Passport proplems
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Itinerary help...
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 18 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Help needed with Europe itinerary