We are about 16 days from our wedding and 18 from our honeymoon to Italy. I have posted before but just in case---We'll be away for the first two weeks in October. We start on the Amalfi Coast - Positano, then off to Rome, Tuscany and Venice. I have a few things in mind for packing and know all about layering. Since the weather could be warm to cool to rainy we need a variety of things. I am looking for some suggestions on websites that offer great travel pants ( not jeans) or capri's or skirts. I have been to EMS and Prana's sites but am wondering if there is something out there I am missing. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 4 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 UK in May and June
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 13 Bath/Cotswolds
- 14 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 23 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour