We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 banger rally around europe?
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!