We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 12 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Italy Countryside
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Germany in December 2015
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Vegan in Germany?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?