We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 3 Positano in high season???
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Best days to fly
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 April in Madrid
- 10 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 16 Tuscan cooking school
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 19 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 20 4 days in Scotland
- 21 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 24 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?