We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 2 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 21 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 22 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 23 Ireland driving vacation
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger