We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 11 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Train travel in Europe
- 15 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Dining in Venezia!
- 19 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Winter in Europe; Amazing things to do?
- 25 British drivers