We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 France in October
- 5 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 12 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 13 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 14 Europe in December for 10 days
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 23 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?