We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 5 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 6 Italy and Greece
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Please help with itinerary...
- 9 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 10 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 ITALY
- 15 2 Days in Rome
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Royal Opera House question?
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 22 Central London Hotels
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 25 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?