We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Seaside island village in Greece
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Spain itineraries