We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets