We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 2 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 13 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 19 Best london location to stay?
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 A guide to Madrid
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 VIGO, SPAIN
- 25 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area