We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Central European train travel
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Baltic cruise ports
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!