We are making a 16-day transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen starting in mid-April. After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll spend a week there and then go on to Berlin, Brussels, and Paris for three more weeks. Any suggestions on clothing I'll need in Copenhagen? I expect the weather to be cool but am unsure about whether I'll need a winter coat vs. allweather coat vs. light jacket, gloves, cap, etc. I'm hoping that it will be warm enough in Paris for only a light wrap in the evening, but don't want to freeze in Denmark and Germany!
Clothing in Copenhagen in May
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 10 day trips from Stuttgart
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Ordering wine in Paris
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?