We'll be traveling to Turkey this week and I have some packing questions. I'm aware of the need for modest clothing, so my daughter and I will bring clothes that cover our shoulders and knees, particularly for Istanbul. My teenage son is used to wearing long shorts in the summer. Is there any problem with him wearing those for sightseeing? Thanks.
Clothing for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 23 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 24 rail pass
- 25 Scotland and northern England