We'll be traveling to Turkey this week and I have some packing questions. I'm aware of the need for modest clothing, so my daughter and I will bring clothes that cover our shoulders and knees, particularly for Istanbul. My teenage son is used to wearing long shorts in the summer. Is there any problem with him wearing those for sightseeing? Thanks.
Clothing for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive