We are traveling all over Iceland in late August and would appreciate any pointers about what clothes and shoes or boots to pack. Do they need to be water repellent? What about being prepared for very cold or windy weather?
Clothes to Pack for Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Dublin
- 2 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 3 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 4 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 5 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 9 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 12 Tax refund in France
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Norway in June with parents.
- 20 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 21 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 London Half-Term City Break