My husband and I were considering Malta or Cyprus for a 4 night getaway in August but seems that Greece might be a good option too. We are both 35 and looking for a place to relax with good nightlife and great dinning options (food is important to us . I have been to Athens before and loved it and its food but would love to get a taste of the Greek islands. Since this is a short break I don't waste time on transport, so can you please recommend the best place to spend the 4 nights in an island close to Athens but would still gives us the experience.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November