My husband and I were considering Malta or Cyprus for a 4 night getaway in August but seems that Greece might be a good option too. We are both 35 and looking for a place to relax with good nightlife and great dinning options (food is important to us . I have been to Athens before and loved it and its food but would love to get a taste of the Greek islands. Since this is a short break I don't waste time on transport, so can you please recommend the best place to spend the 4 nights in an island close to Athens but would still gives us the experience.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 11 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Tour of Northern Italy
- 19 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 20 Cognac transportation?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian