My husband and I were considering Malta or Cyprus for a 4 night getaway in August but seems that Greece might be a good option too. We are both 35 and looking for a place to relax with good nightlife and great dinning options (food is important to us . I have been to Athens before and loved it and its food but would love to get a taste of the Greek islands. Since this is a short break I don't waste time on transport, so can you please recommend the best place to spend the 4 nights in an island close to Athens but would still gives us the experience.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 3 Azores
- 4 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 5 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 6 Connection time in Athens?
- 7 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 8 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 13 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 Months in Sicily
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Le Marche, Italy