My husband and I were considering Malta or Cyprus for a 4 night getaway in August but seems that Greece might be a good option too. We are both 35 and looking for a place to relax with good nightlife and great dinning options (food is important to us . I have been to Athens before and loved it and its food but would love to get a taste of the Greek islands. Since this is a short break I don't waste time on transport, so can you please recommend the best place to spend the 4 nights in an island close to Athens but would still gives us the experience.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence - Where to stay
- 2 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Dog friendly hotels
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Cambridge in May
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited