My husband and I were considering Malta or Cyprus for a 4 night getaway in August but seems that Greece might be a good option too. We are both 35 and looking for a place to relax with good nightlife and great dinning options (food is important to us . I have been to Athens before and loved it and its food but would love to get a taste of the Greek islands. Since this is a short break I don't waste time on transport, so can you please recommend the best place to spend the 4 nights in an island close to Athens but would still gives us the experience.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January