Was just talking to a friend about Lucca, Italy and it sounds like a great place to spend a week or so.
I would be flying from either Providence (RI) or Boston and was wondering what airport would be the best (most reasonably priced) to fly into to get to Lucca.
Also, I would consider a trip in April. Although I realize it won't be warm, is that a good time to visit?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 4 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?