Was just talking to a friend about Lucca, Italy and it sounds like a great place to spend a week or so.
I would be flying from either Providence (RI) or Boston and was wondering what airport would be the best (most reasonably priced) to fly into to get to Lucca.
Also, I would consider a trip in April. Although I realize it won't be warm, is that a good time to visit?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 15 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 16 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 17 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 18 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 22 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 25 Ali