Was just talking to a friend about Lucca, Italy and it sounds like a great place to spend a week or so.
I would be flying from either Providence (RI) or Boston and was wondering what airport would be the best (most reasonably priced) to fly into to get to Lucca.
Also, I would consider a trip in April. Although I realize it won't be warm, is that a good time to visit?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?