Was just talking to a friend about Lucca, Italy and it sounds like a great place to spend a week or so.
I would be flying from either Providence (RI) or Boston and was wondering what airport would be the best (most reasonably priced) to fly into to get to Lucca.
Also, I would consider a trip in April. Although I realize it won't be warm, is that a good time to visit?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Florence
- 2 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!