Was just talking to a friend about Lucca, Italy and it sounds like a great place to spend a week or so.
I would be flying from either Providence (RI) or Boston and was wondering what airport would be the best (most reasonably priced) to fly into to get to Lucca.
Also, I would consider a trip in April. Although I realize it won't be warm, is that a good time to visit?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 2 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 3 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 4 Keukenhof in May?
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris