Just a quick reminder that summer time ends this weekend in Europe and the clocks go back at 3 am Sunday morning.
I think the US is a week later so wouldn't want anyone visiting Europe right now being caught out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀 카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 온라인 카지노 정보공유
- 2 온라인카지노 추천 ᛝ 【RAM300.COM】ᛝ 카지노 정보공유
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 8 Escorted Tours
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 16 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 19 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 20 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona