Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions