Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 2 Paris Art Galleries
- 3 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 4 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 5 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 6 malaga to madrid train ?
- 7 Paris Bastille Day
- 8 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 9 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 11 Denmark cycle tour
- 12 Trains
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 14 Barcelona restaurants
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 Italy for 5 nights!
- 17 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 18 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 19 Travel to San Gimignano
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 car rental agency
- 23 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 24 1 month & unrealistic expectations
- 25 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access