Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카￠온라인카지노
- 2 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라∫온라인카지노주소
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?