Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 days in Andalusia
- 2 Ronda to Seville
- 3 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 4 Belgium for the 1st time
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 7 February in Florence
- 8 visa expired
- 9 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 10 Car rental Croatia
- 11 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 19 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?