Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Germany in December 2015
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 biking tours in Italy?
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Italy Countryside
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 French Basque region