Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 Italy - rental car damages query
- 8 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 15 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 21 Verona and Lake Garda
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?