Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 2 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 3 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 4 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 5 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 6 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 7 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 8 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 9 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 10 Heathrow to London Hotel during rush hour
- 11 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 12 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 13 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 14 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 15 Using tour guides or DIY in Italy?
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 18 London Hotel or Apartment with convenience to Wembley Stadium
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Data Sim Card
- 21 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 22 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 23 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 24 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 25 Exchange Paris Visite 1-3 for 1-5?
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?