Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 4 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 12 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Paris to Rome
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 London tube
- 19 bath or york
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Lavender Fields
- 23 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy in early October