Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 Ali
- 5 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 9 Gelato course in Rome?
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 12 Too much for one day?
- 13 Travel WiFi - France
- 14 Norfolk base
- 15 Lipari to Capri??
- 16 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 17 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 18 Iceland Trip report
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 12 days europe
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Glasgow and surrounding area help
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?