Would love some help from someone who has been to the Venezia Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio).
My Mum suffers occasionally from vertigo and the tour comes with this warning:
"The interior of the Clock Tower comprises various small spaces linked by narrow and steep stairs; The visit is not recommended for pregnant women or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo or heart conditions and respiratory diseases. "
So, my questions are, what was your impression of its small spaces / narrow steps? did you feel uneasy?
and secondly, did you enjoy the clock tower tour?
With some coaxing, I have managed to get Mum into some places that are tricky for those suffering vertigo. Just trying to work out whether to buy a ticket for Mum or let her loose on the shops solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Biarritz family holiday
Clock Tower Tour/ Torre dell'Orologio (venezia) with vertigo?