My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Oporto
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Perugia
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 25 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?