My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Rome
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 13 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Cars in France
- 15 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 17 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 18 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 19 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 24 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 25 Rhodes love it or hate it?