My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family holidays in Italy
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 4 5 Days in Dublin
- 5 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 6 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 7 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 8 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 9 tablet
- 10 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 Rome Airport Question!
- 18 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 19 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 20 26 days in Italy
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Car rental between countries
- 23 Holland Itinerary
- 24 Train Ticket Help
- 25 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices