My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Questions for Paris residents
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 5 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 6 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 9 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 10 Central European train travel
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 17 In Paris on my own
- 18 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 22 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 23 Venice - apartment??????
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Vatican Museum tour guide