My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 8 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 9 mountain views near London
- 10 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 23 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy