My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 retruning to US with souveniers
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como