My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 First trip to Paris
- 3 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 4 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 5 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 6 PORTUGAL - LISBON & PORTO AREAS 11 DAYS
- 7 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 8 Cheap hotel room in Barcellona
- 9 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 10 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 11 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 15 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 16 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 JulieVikmas,et al, tell me about the DuLac
- 20 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 21 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 22 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 23 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 24 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 25 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days