My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a loss about Paris
- 2 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 3 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 6 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 7 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 8 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 9 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 10 What type of visa is right for me?
- 11 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 12 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Christmas Eve
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Glassblowing in Prague
- 22 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania