My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 2 Route des Vins
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 10 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 limousine services - milan - rome
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 21 Homesaty
- 22 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 23 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 24 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 25 Seville: Churches and Convent