My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United