My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Trip to Iceland
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris