My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Granada
- 4 Azores
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 A Sardinia trip report
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 16 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??