My husband and I are on a three day trip to Rome this May and plan to visit the Borghese gallery in Rome. We will reach Rome by train at 10.15 am and the English guided tour of the gallery begins at 11.10 am. So, I'm hoping to get some helpful suggestions in this Forum regarding the following:
1. Do trains in Italy (Eurostar train in our case) run on time? Or do they frequently arrive later than indicated in the time table?
2. Since we don't have too much time, what's the best thing to do with our luggage - probably 2 small suitcases? Does the cloak room at the gallery have facilities to keep suitcases too? or only backpacks and the like.
3. If the cloakroom is unlikely to provide space, then should we use the left luggage services at the train station? Is it safe?
Would appreciate any pointers.
Cloak room facility in Borghese gallery
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla