We will be in Galway area in mid-April, and I know the Cliffs of Moher are sort of touristy now so is there a better alternative farther north? Maybe where we won't have to pay and we can just walk along the cliffs without crowds of people?
Cliffs of Moher? Is there a better alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 12 Transportation in Barcelona
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 5am arrival in Dublin
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?