We will be in Galway area in mid-April, and I know the Cliffs of Moher are sort of touristy now so is there a better alternative farther north? Maybe where we won't have to pay and we can just walk along the cliffs without crowds of people?
Cliffs of Moher? Is there a better alternative?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 21 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome