We will be in Galway area in mid-April, and I know the Cliffs of Moher are sort of touristy now so is there a better alternative farther north? Maybe where we won't have to pay and we can just walk along the cliffs without crowds of people?
Cliffs of Moher? Is there a better alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 train to Vernon France
- 4 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station