My husband and I are planning our first trip to Ireland in April (my dream trip!). We will be there for two weeks, and planned to stay in Clifden at the end of the 2nd week.
This happens to be the same time as the Clifden Trad Music Festival (April 13-15). So now I have a dilemma. My original plan was to stay in Clifden April 10-13 and head back to Dublin on the 13th (we leave on the 15th from Dublin) and spend the 14th in Dublin. However, now I am wondering if it would be worth it to stick around for the opening night of the festival on April 13 and head back to Dublin on the 14th and just skip seeing Dublin all together (we're heading straight from landing in Dublin to Dingle when we arrive - already planned).
Has anyone been to the festival? Would it be worth it to stick around? Or would it be worth it more to spend a full day in Dublin?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris