My husband and I are planning our first trip to Ireland in April (my dream trip!). We will be there for two weeks, and planned to stay in Clifden at the end of the 2nd week.
This happens to be the same time as the Clifden Trad Music Festival (April 13-15). So now I have a dilemma. My original plan was to stay in Clifden April 10-13 and head back to Dublin on the 13th (we leave on the 15th from Dublin) and spend the 14th in Dublin. However, now I am wondering if it would be worth it to stick around for the opening night of the festival on April 13 and head back to Dublin on the 14th and just skip seeing Dublin all together (we're heading straight from landing in Dublin to Dingle when we arrive - already planned).
Has anyone been to the festival? Would it be worth it to stick around? Or would it be worth it more to spend a full day in Dublin?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017