I'm looking for a 2 night September stay in the Clifden area on a farm or riding stable.
The majority of our trip will be spent in nicer hotels in towns so this would be a nice variety to our experience.
Thanks for any info or ideas.
Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Sicily - not a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower