I'm looking for a 2 night September stay in the Clifden area on a farm or riding stable.
The majority of our trip will be spent in nicer hotels in towns so this would be a nice variety to our experience.
Thanks for any info or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 2 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 3 Croatia in 7 days
- 4 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 5 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 13 London: Battle of the badges
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Germany train/bus question
- 21 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 22 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 23 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 24 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 25 Krakow or Warsaw?