Wish to see the British Museum and some other sites - do you have any recommendations for clean and reasonably priced hotels in London? Appreciate costs and phone numbers. Thanks...
Clean, reasonably priced hotels in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Central European train travel
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Baltic cruise ports
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!