I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Where should I go with my family?
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?