I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 파워볼 하는법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Jewish Vienna
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 Positano Hotel in September
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 seat reservations
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Brussels flower tapestry
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 22 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 23 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 24 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more