I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 14 Ibiiza Spain
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Help with Ireland Trip
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?