I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Lisbon hotel
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice