I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg