I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メメ
- 3 역삼안마추천 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 4 역삼근처안마 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 5 역삼안마방 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla