I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 11 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule