My daughter (11) came home from school saying she wanted to join the travel club, and that there was a planned trip to London and Paris. (Personally, I think this is much too young to go to Europe with a school group, and will break the news to her soon.) But I starting thinking... If I were to plan a European trip for kids (ages 11 - 13), I'm not sure I'd pick London or Paris. I think that kids that age might find a trip visiting Ireland or Scotland more memorable, mainly for the castles, the people, etc. Where would YOU suggest as the best place in Europe for a trip for kids ages 11 -13? (My European experience is limited to Spain, when I was in High School).
Class Trip to Europe - where's the best place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 21 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt