My daughter (11) came home from school saying she wanted to join the travel club, and that there was a planned trip to London and Paris. (Personally, I think this is much too young to go to Europe with a school group, and will break the news to her soon.) But I starting thinking... If I were to plan a European trip for kids (ages 11 - 13), I'm not sure I'd pick London or Paris. I think that kids that age might find a trip visiting Ireland or Scotland more memorable, mainly for the castles, the people, etc. Where would YOU suggest as the best place in Europe for a trip for kids ages 11 -13? (My European experience is limited to Spain, when I was in High School).
Class Trip to Europe - where's the best place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Vienna highlights
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Seville hotels
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Italy
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Reims for a day