My daughter (11) came home from school saying she wanted to join the travel club, and that there was a planned trip to London and Paris. (Personally, I think this is much too young to go to Europe with a school group, and will break the news to her soon.) But I starting thinking... If I were to plan a European trip for kids (ages 11 - 13), I'm not sure I'd pick London or Paris. I think that kids that age might find a trip visiting Ireland or Scotland more memorable, mainly for the castles, the people, etc. Where would YOU suggest as the best place in Europe for a trip for kids ages 11 -13? (My European experience is limited to Spain, when I was in High School).
Class Trip to Europe - where's the best place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 Arriving in Prague
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 2 weeks in Spain
- 14 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Wines charted by flavor
- 17 Museum Pass
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 France in October
- 22 Day trips out of Florence?
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Venice; recommendations
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????