On our second leg of our Anniversary trip, we will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach & then Bacarach to Haarleem in mid to late May, I have been looking at the cost for these 2 longer journey's.
When I check the Bahn site, it lists a Europa-Spezial , in the details of this fare it says, Combination possible with Bahncard 25.
What does this mean?? To get the lower fairs do you need to purchase a Bahncard 25 as well?
There is quite a savings if you can commit to a certain train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?