On our second leg of our Anniversary trip, we will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach & then Bacarach to Haarleem in mid to late May, I have been looking at the cost for these 2 longer journey's.
When I check the Bahn site, it lists a Europa-Spezial , in the details of this fare it says, Combination possible with Bahncard 25.
What does this mean?? To get the lower fairs do you need to purchase a Bahncard 25 as well?
There is quite a savings if you can commit to a certain train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : MCAFEE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!