Our cruise will return to the port at Civitavecchia. How far is the train station from the port? Is there any shuttle bus from the port to the train station? Is this a good station to take a train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 6 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 7 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 10 evening of song and dance
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 13 Scotland Highlands Help
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 16 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 Ravenna Mosaics
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France