Our cruise will return to the port at Civitavecchia. How far is the train station from the port? Is there any shuttle bus from the port to the train station? Is this a good station to take a train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Istanbul
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 13 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 14 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 My San Sebastian ideas
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 22 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 23 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 24 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 25 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?