Our cruise will return to the port at Civitavecchia. How far is the train station from the port? Is there any shuttle bus from the port to the train station? Is this a good station to take a train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 3 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 6 Portugal and Spain
- 7 Todi as a stopover?
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 15 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 18 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 21 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 22 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 23 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 24 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??