After our cruise, I need a reliable limo or cab company to take us into Rome. Any suggestions? We do not want to take the train. Thanking you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 5 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Acorn TV
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Versailles
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Petrol in Greece